martedì 3 giugno 2008

Remake of "Three's a crowd"

30 May 2008: one of the best days of my academic and social life.The first time that the school really made me understand how the interpersonal relationships between students and professors are more important to get a good mark or to take notes constantly. And I can say that was my last lesson of my school life.better late than never ... We were in the old BFM studios to film this funny sitcom fun with good actors with a excellent crew.Mhh ... honestly almost excellent.We are not yet ready for Hollywood.Watching the production manager working more as a secretary and executive producer as a woman going shoppingwas something amazing.Eh what about me? I have worked in pre-production process, I was the casting director but the director didn't choose any of my actors that I brought (what a casting director,well what a director!) I was forced to be as a sound assistant .Well, it's not for a me.I am a creative, who thinks a lot , in short an artist. But it's better to talk about that on my myspace if you want to: www.myspace.com / peterstars.I thank all those who participated actively and even those who did not participate at all and passively because however they have contributed to fill the set...

Nessun commento: