martedì 3 giugno 2008

Ciao ciao Estonia...

Four months have already gone as if I didn't realize about that.Many things have happened in this adventure but it was important to highlight the most important or the most shocking, according to the own point of view.Now Tallinn for a while is no longer International because all those with whom I started this experience they are going back home.Somebody happy, someone disappointed, another one crying because he knows that he will never live this experience againso.It will be less international but in a few weeks hear hordes of Italian, British, Scandinavians people pass through these streets of Tallinn to spend a few days of vacation, in search of the typical finnish girl of Estonia or looking for something else.but we would need to set up another time blog.Perhaps I would have more time, I'd post many more articles in summer because I would not have 10 university courses to attend as I had in this semester that would take me committed, but I let those who will spend summer in this small great country doing it... I learned many things, some of these served or not is another issue.I will return at home with a smile, because I will hold this experience in my heart, unforgettable because I can't forget it.A personal thank to BFM that made me feel like at home with his way of thinking, with the open-mindedness of all those working inside it, from secretaries to teachers, form technicians to students.A particular greeting goes to the person who is reading this right now:Scott Abel.Thanks a lot guys, a hug ...by Peter

Nessun commento: